Couples looking for a “fun” wedding already know the importance of music and dancing on their big day. However, determining what will get your guests grooving may be more challenging than it sounds.
Christina Petanovich of Obsessed Events suggests including a ‘Song Request’ line on your RSVP cards to make sure your guests favorite songs get played. The end result is a fun, eclectic dance party, and you might even learn a bit about your guests in the process. Aunt Shirley has “Moves like Jagger” and Grandpa Chuck likes “Big Butts”? Who knew?
Your guests can help you set your dance party playlist, but what about your first dance? Here are Spotify’s 10 most popular first dance songs:
- Thinking Out Load, Ed Sheeran
- At Last, Etta James
- Can’t Help Falling in Love, Elvis Presley
- Marry Me, Train
- Tenerife Sea, Ed Sheeran
- You are the Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- First Day of My Life, Bright Eyes
- Make you Feel My Love, Adele
- Everything, Michael Bublé
- Lucky, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
Tune into the Real Weddings Blog for more awesome tips and tricks !
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s writer, Kelley Saia.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: