Were you dreaming of a white Christmas yesterday? And didn’t quite get it? Well, do the white beaches of Maui count? That’s what was on our wish list this holiday … and something you and your love one should put on yours for 2012. Check out these amazing private vacation homes on one of Hawaii’s most enchanting islands.
Recommended Resort: Wailea Beach Villas. An exclusive residential enclave in lovely Wailea, the beach villas give you all the amenities you’d expect of a five-star resort with the added value of total privacy. Beautiful beaches, the pristine blue Pacific in full view, lush gardens and plenty of room to stretch out and relax, you won’t find a nicer, more luxurious escape on the island then this property. Each home is furnished with two, three or four bedrooms and up to three and ½ baths depending on the unit. Central air and ceiling fans keep things cool inside, while garden and ocean views make for beautiful vista outside. The deluxe gourmet kitchen with Subzero refrigerators makes for great entertaining, and the cupboards and bar will be stocked with supplies upon arrival if requested. There’s also an outdoor Viking grill for taking the party outdoors, complimentary Internet access and daily housekeeping and turndown service.
Check In: 3800 Wailea Alanui, Wailea in Maui. 808-891-6290, drhmaui.com
Check Out: The Resort amenities. So many, we’ll just list them:
• 24-hour front-desk service
• Bell and valet service
• Daily housekeeping and dishwashing services
• Dry cleaning service
• Grocery and liquor delivery
• On-site maintenance service
• 24-hour security kiosk/gate
• 20 elevators offering individual unit privacy and accessibility
• Additional daily security throughout the property
• Business center
• Conference room
• Owner’s lounge
• Three semi-private barbeque areas
• Airport and in-town shuttle service
• Complimentary self-parking
• Rentals available: cars, vans, jeeps, tennis racquets, beach equipment and snorkeling gear
• Lei greeting at the lobby entrance
• Hawaiian refreshments and cold plumeria-scented towels at reception
• Welcome basket and fresh, Hawaiian flowers in your villa
Don’t Miss: Resort Access. Booking here has its perks! The Wailea Resort offers many wonderful day and evening activities to keep you busy. Highlights include five champion, 18-hole golf courses nearby, as well as 11 world-class tennis courts. There are two pools (one for adults only), two whirlpools and a fitness center. The nearby natural treasures offer hiking, biking, diving, swimming, sailing, snorkeling and much more. Or, did we mention beaches? Yeah, so what are you waiting for? Mele Kalikimaka!
Photos courtesy of Wailea Beach Villas.