Who’s joining us for the Wedding Open House & Vendor Showcase this Sunday, January 19, 2020, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at The Ridge Golf Course & Event Center in Auburn?
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to the House of Oliver from our booth at this event!
RSVP for FREE admission HERE!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 19, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: The Ridge Golf Course & Events Center. 2020 Golf Course Road, Auburn
Cost: RSVP for FREE admission to 530-888-7888 x640
- Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres and Mimosas
- Free admission with RSVP in advance
- Raffle Prizes
- Extras for booking on the day of the event!
Follow the Event on Facebook (click “interested” for updates)!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!