Are you a Bay Area bride or groom? Don’t miss The Live + Love Expo on January 12, 2020, from 2-5 p.m., at the Pauley Ballroom in Berkeley!
Want FREE tickets?! Use code “RWM” for FREE tickets HERE!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 worth of wedding planning goodies from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 12, 2020
Time: 2-5 p.m.
Where: Pauley Ballroom at 2475 Bancroft Way, Berkeley
About: Wedding Fair + Bridal Show – The Ultimate Bridal Event and Wedding Planning Experience!
Experience: Complimentary Cocktails, Bites + Libations, Desserts, Bridal Fashions & Inspirations, Day of Show Promotions you wont want to miss + Ton’s of Prizes + Games + Deals!
SPECIAL: $10,000 Wedding Trunk to 1 Lucky Bride + over $25,000 in other Prize Giveaways
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Photo courtesy of The Live + Love Expo.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!