Save-the-date and join us for It’s A Wedding Affair, the 5th Annual Cameron Park Bridal Show, on February 21st from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at The Cameron Park Community Center!
Visit us at this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Time Out Resort & Spa from our booth!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, February 21, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: The Cameron Park Community Center at 2502 Country Club Drive in Cameron Park.
Cost: FREE Admission.
About: Come meet the area’s most experienced wedding professionals and see every aspect of a perfect wedding from bridal gowns to florists, party rentals, photographers, catering and more. Enjoy tours, workshops, contests and raffle prizes!
Register: Pre-register online here to be entered into the special “Wedding Giveaway”
For more information, please visit the Cameron Park Community Services District online here or call 530-677-2231.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright It’s a Wedding Affair.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: