Who’s joining us for It’s A Wedding Affair, Cameron Park Bridal Show THIS Sunday, February 26th, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Cameron Park Community Center?
Stop by to get a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Time Out Resort & Spa from our booth at this show!
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, February 26, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Cameron Park Community Center at 2502 Country Club Drive in Cameron Park
Cost: Admission is FREE when you register HERE!
What You’ll Experience: Calling all brides, brides to be, mothers of the brides, wedding coordinators, etc.! Stop browsing and come to this special wedding show designed for every style wedding. Now you don’t have to travel to meet the area’s most experienced wedding professionals and get every aspect of your wedding planned from bridal gowns, florists, and honeymoons to MC/DJs, party rentals, photographers, videographers, catering, dessert tastings and more!
For more information and directions, please log on to Cameronpark.org/events/its-a-wedding-affair/.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of It’s A Wedding Affair, Cameron Park Bridal Show.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: