Who wants to attend the “Let’s Get Hitched” Bridal Show on Saturday, January 14th, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the American Legion Hall in Placerville? Guess what?! It’s your lucky day! You can attend for FREE!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a fabulous prize from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: American Legion Hall at 4561 Greenstone Road in Placerville
About: From Pilot Hill and Coloma to Somerset and Fairplay, Shingle Springs to Pollock Pines… every location is scenic in El Dorado County. Come meet local vendors and start planning your dream wedding.
Admission: This wedding faire is absolutely FREE to the public. Just follow the ticket link here to register for the event. (No ticket required) Registered brides will be entered in a drawing for fabulous prizes!
For more information, click here!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of “Let’s Get Hitched” Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: