We were so honored and excited to be a part of this uber-fabulous event! The inaugural Sacramento Couture Runway and Bridal Show was a huge success! We left feeling so inspired by all of the beautiful brides and talented wedding professionals.
The good folks at XSiGHT Media have generously shared their incredible photos with us. So, if you couldn’t attend the festivities, you’re in luck. Here’s a sampling of what you missed:
- A spectacular runway show, featuring wedding gowns from the gorgeous 2015 Bridal Collection of Miosa Bride (Many runway models were actual brides-to-be!).
- A drawing for a $5,000 Miosa Bride couture gown.
- Stunning event design and décor, created by Sacramento’s amazing event planner, The Party Concierge.
- Signature drinks and appetizers presented by award-winning sponsor, Classique Catering.
- Dozens of booths featuring exclusively selected, wedding-related vendors.
Stayed tuned for news on next year’s Sacramento Couture Runway and Bridal Show!
Photos courtesy of and copyright XSiGHT MEDIA.
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: