June 12 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Vintage Bridal Fair & Classic Car Show – Wedding Open House – June 2021
We’re so excited for this upcoming event!
Get dolled up with your dapper fiancé and main gal pals!! Perfect Dress Party and Folsom Wedding Network presents:
WHEN: Saturday, June 12, 2021
TIME: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE: Arthur Murray Dance Center at 220 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 100 in Folsom
This pop up not only will be fun, but brides will be able to book vendors for their “big day” in retro style! You’ll get to meet these amazing wedding pros:
Dresses: Perfect Dress Party
Jewelry: Adrian Blanco Jewelry
Event Planning: Spotlight Designs
Livestream: Folsom TV
Makeup: Gina Scheiber
Hair: Wanderlust Beauty Parlour
Photographer: Tony Beckinger
Cookies: Sweet By Veez
Dance: Arthur Murray Dance Center Folsom
Magazine: Real Weddings
CARS BY : Cappuccino Cruisers Classics Car Club in Folsom Californiar
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!