Don’t forget to join us for Melange Presents: Historic District Bridal Experience on Saturday, May 19th, at Melange in Folsom! Who’s planning on going?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a fabulous prize from our booth!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, May 19, 2018
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Melange at 307 Riley Street in Folsom
Cost: Admission is free. Click here to register and reserve your event goodie bag!
About: Stroll the streets of the Historic District where you will discover merchants who offer everything you will need for the ceremony, reception, bridal shower, bachelor and bachelorette party and so much more.
Your Experience begins at Melange at 307 Riley Street in Folsom.
Upon Arrival you will receive your Passport and Event Bag filled with goodies and samples then be on your way to discover….
A Fashion Show featuring one of a kind dresses, honeymoon clothing and travel items, plus tuxedos
Real Weddings Magazine and The Planning Guide
Autograph Signing by the SF Bride Magazine Cover Model
Wedding Cake Samples
Custom Products Designed Just for your Wedding
Raffles and Free Samples
Wedding Venues and Party Spaces
Custom Bridal Shower and Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Packages
And other Unique Items to make that Special Day and everything leading up to it as Unique as the Bride and Groom
For more information, click HERE!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Melange.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: