Getting married?! Don’t miss the Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show on Sunday, October 23rd, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Genoa Lakes Golf Club & Resort in Genoa, NV! Will we see you there?
Stop by our booth and register for a chance to win a fabulous prize and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Genoa Lakes Golf Club & Resort at 1 Genoa Lakes Drive in Genoa, NV
Cost: FREE Admission. Tickets are complimentary online HERE! Ticket price at the door will be $5 per person (children under 12 are no charge) with proceeds from the Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show at the door ticket sales and raffle prize sales benefiting Strawberry Fields Animal Rescue.
What You’ll Experience: You will be introduced to over 50 of the best wedding and event vendors from Reno, to Lake Tahoe, the Carson Valley and surrounding areas.
These vendors are dedicated to making your special day a memorable and stress-free experience for you, your family & your guests. From Coordination to photography, flowers to venues, catering to rentals and everything in between, the Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show is your complete source for everything wedding!
Raffles, giveaways, goodies bags and other surprises…a strolling fashion show…enjoy a flute of champagne, glass of wine or a Peach Bellini (over 21 of course)…sample the cuisine from caterers…taste cakes and other desserts…themes for 2017 and beyond including table top displays, color schemes and decor ideas and so much more!
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: