Getting hitched?! Don’t forget to come to the Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show THIS Sunday, February 19th, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Genoa Lakes Golf Club & Resort in Genoa, NV! Will you be there?
Stop by to get a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, February 19, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Genoa Lakes Golf Club & Resort at 1 Genoa Lakes Drive in Genoa, NV
Cost: Attendee tickets are available for $5 online HERE. Tickets at the door are $10 and will benefit Between Horses and Humans as will any additional raffle ticket sales.
What You’ll Experience: You will be introduced to over 50 of the best wedding and event vendors from Reno, to Lake Tahoe, the Carson Valley and surrounding areas.
These vendors are dedicated to making your special day a memorable and stress-free experience for you, your family & your guests. From Coordination to photography, flowers to venues, catering to rentals and everything in between, the Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show is your complete source for everything wedding!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Fall In Love Festival Bridal Show.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: