You’re invited to the Bridal Open House at The HideOut at Kirkwood this weekend: Saturday, October 17 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Sunday, October 18 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Here are the details on this event:
When: Saturday, October 17, 2020 and Sunday, October 18, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: The HideOut at Kirkwood, 43300 Highway 88, Kirkwood, CA 95646
Cost: FREE ADMISSION, but please RSVP in advance to Josh at email@example.com
What You’ll Experience:
Weddings at The HideOut are truly one of a kind. The open space and flexible layout of the property allows for a variety of set-up options designed specifically for your special day.
You’ll get to tour the gorgeous property, meet with preferred vendors and experience the magic of The HideOut!
And while you’re there, you can snag a free copy of the newest issue of Real Weddings Magazine, along with our exclusive planner, The Planning Guide + our groovy reusable tote bags!
It’s going to be a great day! We’ll see you there!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!