Oh, it’s going to be a busy day for us today, and we want to see all of YOU at all of these events today!
Amador Wedding & Wine Tour: 1/19/20, 12 – 4 p.m. at Hotel Sutter in Sutter Creek—$10 TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Enchanting Bridal Show: 1/19/20, 12 – 4 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Sacramento—$15 TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Firehouse Wedding Showcase: 1/19/20, 1 – 4 p.m. at The Firehouse Restaurant in Old Sacramento—$10 TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Grass Valley Wedding Fair: 1/19/20, 12 – 4 p.m. at the Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley—FREE ADMISSION
Old Sugar Mill Wedding Open House: 1/19/20, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg—FREE ADMISSION
The Ridge Golf Course & Event Center Open House: 1/19/20, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at The Ridge Golf Course & Event Center in Auburn—FREE ADMISSION
3M Event Center Open House: 1/19/20, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the 3M Event Center in Penryn—FREE ADMISSION
Cannot wait to see you at all of these events today—be sure to stop by our booth at each of these events to get a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine and The Planning Guide along with one of our groovy reusable tote bags, and enter to win amazing giveaways to Asante Spa, Firehouse Restaurant, Vitality Med Spa, Sienna Restaurant, Bennett’s Kitchen, House of Oliver and Bacchus House! And, don’t forget your labels (see the bridal show tips below!)
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!