Interested in a Tahoe wedding? Don’t forget to join us for the Something Blue Wedding Expo at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa Convention Center on TOMORROW, March 12th, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a fabulous prize from our booth.
Here are the details:
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa Convention Center at 55 U.S. 50, Stateline, NV
Cost: Tickets are $5 online HERE. $10 at the door.
About: Get to know and interact with Lake Tahoe’s top local wedding vendors including florists, DJs, bakeries and representatives from Lake Tahoe wedding venues.
Plan your entire Lake Tahoe wedding during this one show. Receive exclusive show offers from the vendors, sip champagne, sample cakes and food, win great prizes and receive a keepsake gift bag. Preferred lodging rates available with local lodging partners.
For more information, log on to tahoeweddings.org
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photos courtesy of Something Blue Wedding Expo.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: