Interested in a Tahoe wedding? Don’t forget to join us for the Lake Tahoe Wedding Expo this Sunday, May 26th, at Black Bear Lodge in South Lake Tahoe.
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Hair Comes the Bride from our booth.
Here are the details:
Date: May 26, 2019
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where:Black Bear Lodge at 1202 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Cost: Free Admission
About: Mix, mingle, and enjoy special discounts offered on location at the 2nd annual Lake Tahoe Wedding Expo. Carefully selected Tahoe based wedding vendors are ready to offer advice, guidance, and a one of a kind experience for your special day.
For more information, check out: Pomegranateoccasions.com/upcomingevents
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photos courtesy of Lake Tahoe Wedding Expo.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: