Don’t forget that the North Lake Tahoe Bridal Faire is TOMORROW, February 7th, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m at Squaw Valley, Olympic Village Lodge. Who’s going?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to the Balance Holistic Spa at Northstar California.
Here are the details:
Date: February 07, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Squaw Valley, Olympic Village Lodge at 1901 Chamonix Place in Olympic Valley.
Cost: Admission is FREE!
About: North Lake Tahoe is a four-season wonder for weddings and honeymoons. The Bridal Faire is the event not to be missed to create the wedding of your dreams.
The first 100 brides and grooms to pre-register HERE will receive a free entry into the Grand Prize Raffle. The Grand Prize is a stay at your choice of one of these amazing honeymoon locations: Freeport, Bahamas; Cancun; Spain, and Whistler BC.
For more information, log on to facebook.com/NorthLakeTahoeBridalFaire.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright North Lake Tahoe Bridal Faire
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: