Join us for the The Ranch at Lone Oak Longhorns Open House this Saturday, February 2nd, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Will you be joining us? Admission is FREE!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Land Ocean Restaurants!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Time: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Where: The Ranch at Lone Oak Longhorns at 8031 Hwy 70 in Marysville
Cost: Admission is FREE! Please R.S.V.P. to Kristina at 916-952-0138 or email email@example.com.
About: Enjoy free food, drinks and live music while you get inspiration for your big day, see examples of real wedding displays up close and meet local vendors all in one place!
The first 50 couples to RSVP will be entered to win one of 2 grand prizes!! 15% off a planning package of their choice or 10% off their floral order with The Posh Posey!
For more information, log on to For more information, log on to Loneoaklonghorns.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of The Ranch at Lone Oak Longhorns Open House.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: