Engaged? Don’t forget to join us for the The Live + Love Expo THIS SUNDAY, July 1st, from 2-6 p.m., at the The Westin SFO in Millbrae! Want a FREE ticket?! See promo code below!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Hair Comes the Bride from our booth at this event!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, July 1, 2018
Time: 2-6 p.m.
Where: The Westin SFO, 1 Old Bayshore Highway, Millbrae
About: Wedding Fair + Bridal Show at The Westin SFO in Millbrae! The ultimate bridal event and wedding planning experience!
Experience: Complimentary cocktails, bites and libations and desserts.
Use code “RWM” for a FREE ticket HERE!
Be sure to check the show producer’s website for more upcoming events: Theliveloveexpo.com. And, “like” their Facebook page for updates: Facebook.com/TheLiveLoveExpo.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of The Live + Love Expo.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: