Don’t forget to join us for the Silverado Resort Wedding Showcase on Sunday, June 23rd, from 12 – 3 p.m., at Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa.
Get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine, our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide and a groovy Real Weddings tote bag at this event. Plus, enter to win $100 to Hair Comes the Bride from our booth.
Enjoy complimentary admission by PRE-REGISTERING HERE!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: June 23, 2019
Time: 12 – 3 p.m.
Where: Silverado Resort & Spa at 1600 Atlas Peak Road in Napa
Cost: $15 at the door or receive complimentary admission when PRE-REGISTERING. Enjoy free parking!
About: Save-the-Date to see what Napa’s finest Wedding Venue has to showcase.
– Meet & Greet with Silverados Preferred Wedding Vendors
– Enjoy Tasty Samples
– Raffle Entry to Wedding Prizes
– Personal Tours of the Lovely Venue
– Complimentary Wedding Magazines
For the latest updates for this event Instagram: @silveradoweddingshowcase
For more information, please click HERE.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Oh, looking for more Sacramento and Northern California Wedding and Bridal Events, Wedding Shows, Open Houses and Expos? Check out the Real Weddings Event Calendar on our website and FB Page!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Event Show Pro.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: