Join us Sunday, February 16, 2020, from 12-4 p.m. for the Redding Bridal Show | Wedding Expo at the Redding Civic Auditorium.
Stop by our booth and register for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to Hair Comes the Bride, and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
When: SUNDAY—February 16, 2020
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Redding Civic Auditorium 700 Auditorium Dr. Redding CA, 96001
Cost: $12, buy your tickets HERE!
What You’ll Experience:
Presented by NorCal Weddings www.norcalweddings.com the Redding Bridal Show provides a fun & informative way to meet local professional vendors & businesses who can help you prepare for your Wedding, Honeymoon & New Home!
Meet the individuals behind the businesses and discover the rich talent & assortment of professional vendors from Northern California.
Meet local Wedding Venues, Photographers, Florists, Rental Companies, DJ’s & much more all from the convenience of a single location!
With over $5,000 Guaranteed Prizes the Redding Bridal Show is a fun & exciting experience for you and your future spouse, friends and family! – Happy Planning!!!
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!