Don’t forget to join us for the Rocklin Bridal Show tomorrow, April 7th, from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.! Will we see you there?
Stop by our booth to pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Serenity Spa from our table.
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Rocklin Event Center at 2650 Sunset Boulevard in Rocklin
Cost: FREE Admission
What You’ll Experience: Come meet vendors, enjoy samples, win some giveaways and mingle!
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Rocklin Event Center.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: