Don’t forget to join us for the Bridal Expo on Sunday, February 17th, from 12-5 p.m. at The Grounds Placer County in Roseville! Will you be joining us?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Serenity Spa from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, February 17, 2019
Time: 12-5 p.m.
Where: The Grounds Placer County at 800 All-America Blvd., Roseville, California 95678
Cost: Admission is $8 online HERE. Plus, enjoy FREE parking (with plenty of spaces to park).
About: Whether you’re planning a wedding, birthday party, special occasion, holiday party or corporate event, this show is for you!
Meet the professionals who can make your event the best it can be! Photographers, DJs, musicians, florists, wedding & formal wear, beauty experts and more!
Register to win a honeymoon stay in Italy, Mexico or Las Vegas – or other services for your wedding or special event!
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Bridal Expos.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: