Don’t forget to join us for the fabulous Enchanting Bridal Show, January 7th, from 12-4 p.m. at The Falls Event Center in Roseville! Will you be joining us?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win our “Besties” package which includes: $200 gift certificates to Vitality Medical Laser and Skin Clinic for facials; $200 to Sienna Restaurant – El Dorado Hills; and 2 spa robes!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 7, 2018
Time: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Where: The Falls Event Center at at 240 Conference Center Drive in Roseville
Cost: Admission is $15. Enter code “REAL” for $5 off HERE!
- An amazing grand prize, win your wedding venue! A $4,800 value!
- Giveaways every hour on the hour! $1,000’s of dollars being given away over the whole day!
- Food trucks, cake samples, caterer samples, beer and wine. For the guys, they’ll have football in the Groom’s room with beer!
- Complimentary tote bags, Cinderella’s horse-drawn carriage, fashion show, hair and makeup demo room and more…
For more information, log on to For more information, log on to Enchantingbridalshow.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Enchanting Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: