Save-the-date for Happily Ever After Wedding Bliss on Saturday, March 23rd, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Time & Space Roseville! Will you be joining us?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a fabulous prize from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Time & Space Roseville at 414 Vernon St #110, Roseville, California 95678
About: Planning your wedding day can be both exciting and challenging. You and a guest are invited into an enjoyable Saturday where we bring some joy and happily ever after to you with a complimentary brunch, guest speakers, wedding vendors, and a special spa after party.
Seating is limited for this exclusive engagement. Please RSVP to email@example.com by March 20, 2019.
*This is an informational and sales presentation. Neither New York Life nor its agents provide tax, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult your own professionals for tax, legal and accounting advice. Neither New York Life Insurance Company nor its subsidiaries endorse or are affiliates of the Time & Space Boutique
For more information, log on to Facebook HERE!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Happily Ever After Wedding Bliss.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: