Don’t miss the fabulous Bridal Expo, Afternoon Delight, this Sunday July 28th, at Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown Arena! Who’s planning on going?
Stop by our booth at this event to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a FREE copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Serenity Spa!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 1-5 p.m.
Where: Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown Arena at 300 J Street in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is $15 HERE.
About: From Bridal Expo Producers –
“A different kind of bridal show! It’s an Afternoon Delight. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and bubbly, demonstrations, samples and more. Enjoy live music and entertainment as you visit with exhibitors in an elegant, relaxed atmosphere. Get one-on-one time with the professionals who are dedicated to helping make your dream wedding come true. Experience beautiful displays presented by local facilities and decorators. Each bride receives a Gift Bag valued at more than $50!”
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: