Don’t miss the fabulous Bridal Expo, UUSS Bridal Expo Open House, this Wednesday, May 2nd, at Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento! Who’s planning on going?
Here are the details:
When: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Time: 4-8 p.m.
Where: Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento at 2425 Sierra Blvd in Sacramento.
Cost: Admission is $2 HERE. Parking is free.
About: Enjoy displays by select wedding professionals who are there to help you have the wedding of your dreams.
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery. Bridal gown pictured in photo from Enchanted Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: