Save-the-date and join us for the fabulous Enchanting Bridal Show on January 6th, from 11-4 p.m. at DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento. Will you be joining us? Enter code “RWM” for $3 off HERE!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win our “Besties” package which includes: $200 gift certificates to Vitality Medical Laser and Skin Clinic for facials; $200 to Sienna Restaurant – El Dorado Hills.
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 6, 2019
Time: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento at 2001 Point W Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
Cost: Admission is $15. Enter code “RWM” for $3 off HERE!
Enjoy an Enchanting day filled with lavish prizes, a fabulous bridal totes complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine, free parking, food & dessert samplings, sparkling beverages, and hand-selected wedding professionals!
Dance to win your honeymoon! GROOM DANCE OFF is here! Strut your stuff and win a honeymoon getaway! During the fashion show we bring you up on stage, you shake your money maker literally to win! The groom that has the loudest cheering section will win.
2 Amazing shows that are showcasing the season’s latest in bridal fashion and accessories!
For more information, log on to For more information, log on to Enchantingbridalshow.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Enchanting Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: