Don’t forget that the super fun Bridal Expo is TONIGHT, February 29th, at Sleep Train Area (Home of the Kings)! Will we be seeing you there?
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Time Out Resort & Spa from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Monday, February 29, 2016
Time: 4:30-8 p.m.
Where: Sleep Train Area (Home of the Kings) at One Sports Parkway in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is $10. Purchase tickets online HERE.
About: Attend a bridal expo and see a Kings game all in the same evening! Your admission to the show provides a ticket to the game. This show is a Win-Win!
Register: Be sure to pre-register online HERE for $2 off admission to the Bridal Expo. You’ll also be entered into a prize drawing for an incredible 3-night honeymoon stay at the beautiful Bonadies Hotels Resort in Ravelo, Italy!
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery. Bridal gown pictured in photo from Enchanted Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: