Don’t forget to join us for the fabulous Bridal Expo at DoubleTree by Hilton TOMORROW, October 29th, from 12-5 p.m. in Sacramento.
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Asante Spa from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, October 29, 2017
Time: 12-5 p.m.
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton at 2001 Point West Way in Sacramento.
Cost: Admission is $10 in advance online. Purchase tickets HERE. Admission is $15 at the door.
About: More than 40 wedding products and services will be available, with enough choices from each category to plan your wedding in one day.
DoubleTree Hotel is conveniently located just off Business 80 across from Arden Fair mall at 2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
In usual Bridal Expo style, there will be a Treasure Hunt, Round Table discussions with the pros including hands-on DIY sessions, photo booth, hors d’oeuvres, bubbly and more!
You’ll also receive the Expo Guide & Coupon Book that includes more than $1000 worth of discounts and bonuses from exhibitors.
Prizes include Honeymoon stays in Mexico and Italy, as well as several prizes from exhibitors.
They’ll have more surprises for you there, so register today and buy your tickets for only $10 or get your $3-off coupon (coupon and online ticket purchase cannot be combined)! Tickets are $15 at the door.
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery. Bridal gown pictured in photo from Enchanted Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: