Getting married? Don’t miss the fun and fabulous Bridal Expo TOMORROW, January 10th, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Turn Verein in Sacramento! Will you be visiting us?!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Atrium Salon Spa from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 10, 2016
Time: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: Turn Verein at 3349 J Street in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is $8. Purchase tickets online HERE.
About: Banquet Hall is one of the ultimate destinations for large events, thanks to its many features and amenities. Classic Turn Verein décor includes oversize gold crown moulding, beautifully finished hardwood floors, luxurious drapery, large arched windows and a full bar setup. Behind the scenes are fully outfitted kitchen facilities. Renters may bring in their own caterers.
Main Hall Highlights include a beautiful gilded stage, spacious bar area, impressive tall ceilings, and a full-service catering kitchen.
Register: Be sure to register online HERE for coupons and discount admission. Registration will also keep you updated on future events, shows and unique opportunities. You will also receive special offers from exhibitors!
Complete the registration form and they’ll email you a coupon for $2 off admission to the Expo. They’ll also enter you in their prize drawing for an incredible 3-night honeymoon stay at the beautiful Bonadies Hotels Resort in Ravelo, Italy!
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery. Bridal gown pictured in photo from Enchanted Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: