Don’t forget to join us for the fabulous Bridal Expo, Wedding Treasure Hunt, this Sunday, August 5th, at Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown Arena! Who’s planning on going?
Stop by our booth at this event to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a FREE copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 to Mikuni Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, August 5, 2018
Time: 1-5 p.m.
Where: Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown Arena at 300 J Street in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is $10 HERE.
About: From Bridal Expo Producers –
“It’s more than a scavenger hunt and will take some wit, a little courage and some problem-solving to get the most points!
-Clues, photos, Facebook & Instagram posts and other exploits.
-Karaoke challenge, bouquet toss, cake eating contest & more!
-Your team is made up of friends, family, your spouse-to-be (or all of the above).
-Based on a point system (not a race, so you can take your time).
-Treasures include wedding products and honeymoon stays!
-Local wedding professionals who will be part of the hunt!
You could win a honeymoon stay in Italy or Mexico – or win Bridal Expo Dollars to purchase products and services from exhibitors! Plus each registered wedding couple receives a $200 gift card from SymbolizeIt! for a custom photo print! Along the way you’ll learn more about how Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown Arena can accommodate your wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridesmaids party, shower or bachelorette party. You’ll get to see the room that offers a panoramic view of downtown Sacramento.”
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: