Happy weekend, Real Weddings readers! Just a reminder that the Clark’s Corner Wedding Fair is TOMORROW, June 7th, from 12 – 4 p.m., at Preston Castle in Ione. It’s FREE to attend this great event!
Stop by the Clark’s Corner Wedding Fair for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Heyday Café from our booth!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, June 7, 2015
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: Preston Castle at the end of Palm Drive, off of Highway 104, in Ione.
Cost: Admission is FREE!
About: Clark’s Corner is proud to host a Wedding Faire at the Historic Preston Castle in their outdoor court yard.
Brides and Grooms, come out and learn about different venues, catering options, photographers, bakers, and more. The Clark’s Corner Wedding Fair is your one-stop to all wedding related needs.
There will be a live walk around fashion show displaying wedding apparel, over 16 booths and counting, and a raffle for guest to win prizes from various vendors.
For more information, check out the event on Facebook HERE!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Clark’s Corner.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: