Are you planning a wedding? Join us for the Courtyard D’ORO Open House THIS Sunday, March 6th, from 12-3 p.m. at Courtyard D’ORO in Old Sacramento.
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 to Time Out Resort & Spa from our table at this show.
Here are the details for this great event:
When: Sunday, March 6, 2016
Time: 12-3 p.m.
Where: Courtyard D’ORO at 1107 Front Street in Sacramento
About: What you can expect to enjoy –
- Historic, Rustic, and Vintage Setting
- Courtyard Provides the Perfect Outdoor Wedding
- Floral Displays, Help in Planning, Wedding Inspirations and more
- Appetizers and Cake Tasting
- Meet the Best Professional Vendors for your Wedding!
- Over $5,000.00 of Raffle Prizes to be Given Away!
- And MUCH MORE!
All Brides that attend the Open House who book their date at Courtyard D’ORO will receive special pricing!
To RSVP for complimentary admission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know how many will attend.
Admission at the door is $10 with free admission for the bride.
For more information about Courtyard D’ORO, log on to courtyarddoro.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Photos courtesy of Courtyard D’ORO.
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: