Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of the Ultimate Bridal Shows! Don’t forget to join us on August 19th, from 12 – 4 p.m., at Crowne Plaza Sacramento for the festivities.
Guess what? We’ve got FREE tickets for Real Weddings Magazine readers! Scroll down for details!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide!
Plus, enter to win a “Take a Break from Wedding Planning” girls’ package for the bride and her bestie!
- Two 30-minute massage gift certificates with Bassil Kamas
- $200 Gift Certificate to Vitality Med Spa for Facials
- A $50 gift card to Nothing Bundt Cakes – Roseville
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: August 19, 2018
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Where: Crowne Plaza Sacramento at 5321 Date Ave. in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is $10 at the door or $5 if you pre-register online here.
Click HERE to get 2 FREE tickets with online code: RWM6.
About: Enjoy vendors, giveaways, free samples, magazines, wedding ideas, discounts and a fashion show! The first 100 brides will receive a FREE gift!
For more information, please click here. And, make sure to “like” Ultimate Bridal Shows on Facebook here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Ultimate Bridal Shows.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: