You’re invited to Hilton Sacramento Arden West’s Bridal Open House on Sunday, April 10th, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Will you be joining us?
Stop by our table and register for a chance to win $100 to Paul Martin’s American Grill and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
When: Sunday, April 10, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: 2200 Harvard Street in Sacramento
Cost: FREE Admission
What You’ll Experience: Begin planning your wedding in Hilton Sacramento Arden West’s magnificent on-site event space with hors d’oeuvres, dessert tastings, champagne, and music. You’ll learn all about their experienced staff of wedding experts as you explore the beautiful and elegant wedding venue at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West!
Space is limited, please contact their Wedding Specialist, Jonatha Monetti, at firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Hilton Sacramento Arden West.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: