Don’t forget that The Orangevale Grange 354 Wedding Fair is THIS Sunday, March 22nd, from 12 – 4 p.m. at The Orangevale Grange 354 in Orangevale. Will you be there?
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, March 22, 2015
Time: 12 – 4 p.m.
Where: The Orangevale Grange 354 at 5807 Walnut Ave. in Orangevale
Cost: $5 at the door.
About: The Orangevale Grange 354 presents it’s first annual wedding fair for all brides-to-be! Check out the Grange while you visit a variety of bridal vendors.
There will be RAFFLES throughout the day!
For more information, please click here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Lucky Key Photography. Event poster courtesy of Orangevale Grange 354 Wedding Fair.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: