Just a friendly reminder that the Simple Country Weddings Bridal Open House at Simple Country Weddings & Vintage Décor Rentals in Rancho Cordova is TOMORROW, January 24th, from 12 – 3 p.m.
Stop by our booth to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine, a copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Bride’s Guide, and register for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to Pete’s Restaurant & Brew House in Folsom.
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: Saturday, January 24, 2015
Time: 12 – 3 p.m.
Where: Simple Country Weddings & Vintage Décor Rentals at 3339 Fitzgerald Road, Suite 1 in Rancho Cordova.
Cost: Admission is FREE!
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-271-6345.
What You’ll Experience: Mingle with amazing wedding pros in the intimate setting of Simple Country Weddings’ showroom—plus, one lucky couple will win $250 credit towards vintage décor rentals.
For more information, log on to simplecountryweddings.com.
And, of course we’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with our wedding planner, Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Bride’s Guide!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photos courtesy of Simple Country Weddings & Vintage Décor Rentals.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: