Don’t miss the fabulous Bridal Expo aboard the Delta King on Sunday, July 19th, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., in Old Sacramento!
Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 in fabulous bridal goodies from our booth at this show!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, July 19, 2015
Time: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: The Delta King at 1000 Front Street in Old Sacramento
Cost: Admission is $7. Purchase tickets online HERE.
About: A unique but classic venue that offers exceptional facilities and catering for weddings.
Be sure to register online HERE for coupons and discount admission. Registration will also keep you updated on future events, shows and unique opportunities. You will also receive special offers from exhibitors!
Each registered couple will receive a gift card for a FREE ready-to-hang glass/acrylic print of a photo of your choice (a $200 value)! The print is by Impressions, compliments of SymbolizeIt.com.
The Bridal Expo’s unique program includes hands-on and helpful workshops:
• DIY Flowers
• Pampering and taking care of yourself
• Affordable Honeymoons
• Planning tips
• and more!
For more information, log on to bridal-expos.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright River City Imagery. Bridal gown pictured in photo from Enchanted Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: