Did you know that Real Weddings Magazine is a proud sponsor of the 15th Annual Dream Wedding Show?! Save-the-Date and join us for the festivities on Sunday, February 22nd, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Cal Expo in Sacramento!
Stop by our booth at this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide. Plus, register for a chance to WIN A PAIR OF BIKE CRUISERS!!!
Here are the details for this exclusive event:
When: Sunday, February 22, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Cal Expo in Sacramento
Cost: Regular admission is $10, just $7 with pre-registration!
Register HERE NOW and save $3 per person!
What You’ll Experience: Make wedding planning easy! Everything you need to plan your wedding in one place in one day at the Dream Wedding Show! Plus, there will be 3 different bridal gown fashion shows at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.!
For more information, please visit the Dream Wedding Show online here. And, make sure to like them on Facebook here!
And, of course we’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
PLUS, ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF BIKE CRUISERS AT OUR BOOTH AT THIS EVENT!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: