Save-the-date and join us for Nevada County’s 2nd Annual Destination Wedding Show 3-location tour on February 8th from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Downtown Grass Valley!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Also, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Time Out Resort & Spa from our booth at this show.
PLUS, WIN YOUR WEDDING!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, February 8, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: The Holiday Inn Express, Holbrooke Hotel and GV Elks Lodge in Downtown Grass Valley
Cost: Admission is $10 and benefits the Grass Valley and Nevada City chambers.
About: Vendors from Nevada County’s wedding industry will be setting up shop at three locations in Downtown Grass Valley. Brides and grooms can register and begin at any of the three locations. Upon arrival, couples will pick up their passport to be stamped by all the vendors for an opportunity to win the amazing grand prize!
For more information, please click here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Nevada County Annual Destination Wedding Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: