Save-the-date and join us for the Viaggio Estate and Winery Bridal Fair on January 25th from 12 – 3 p.m. at Viaggio Estate and Winery in Acampo!
Stop by our booth to get your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and a copy of our wedding planner Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a fabulous prize from our booth at this event!
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 25, 2015
Time: 12 – 3 p.m.
Location: Viaggio Estate and Winery at 100 E Taddei Road in Acampo
Cost: Admission is $30 per person.
About: Viaggio Estate and Winery is hosting their 2015 bridal fair! Enjoy couture fashion shows, wine tasting, cake tasting, giveaways and inspiring reception themes!
Please feel free to contact Yvon Ramirez with any questions at 209-368-1378 or at email@example.com.
For more information, log on to viaggiowinery.com
And, of course we’ll be there with complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine and The Bride’s Guide, along with our awesome Real Weddings Magazine tote bags!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Viaggio Estate and Winery.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: