Are you ready for an exciting new wedding event concept? Save-the-date for Wedding Vendor Speed Dating, presented by L Squared Affairs, on February 24th from 6-7:30 p.m. at Antiquité Maison Privée in Sacramento. What a fun way to find the perfect vendors for your big day!
Are you curious about this unique event? Check out this great video for more information:
Here are the details:
When: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Where: Antiquité Maison Privée at 2114 P Street in Sacramento
Cost: Admission is normally $25, but Real Weddings readers will attend for FREE! Just mention that you’re a Real Weddings bride or groom!
About: Vendor Speed Dating events are held bi-weekly and are open to 12 couples at a time. This event is ideal for couples who are just starting out in the wedding planning process and need help with vendor selection.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo and video courtesy of L Squared Affairs.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: