You’re invited!!! Don’t miss Vizcaya’s FREE Bridal Open House on January 27th, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., at Vizcaya in Sacramento! Will we see you there?
Stop by our booth and register for a chance to win $100 to Fat’s Asia Bistro and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When:January 27, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Vizcaya at 2019 21st Street in Sacramento
Cost: FREE Admission
What You’ll Experience: Looking for a wedding ceremony and/or reception venue? Stop by Vizcaya’s bridal open house to check out the gorgeous grounds and facilities available for your wedding. And, you’ll get to meet some of the area’s top wedding professionals to give you helpful information and inspiration for your big day.
• Complimentary Attendance
• Hors D’oeuvres Available
• Tour the Property & Mansion
• Meet Vizcaya’s Team & Preferred Vendors
• Booking Promotions for 2020
• Social Media Contest #vizcayajanopenhouse
Design: Tan Weddings & Events
Photo: Liz Zimbelman Photography
Photo: Jessica Roman Photography
Photo & Video: XSiGHT Media
Florist: Bella Bloom Flowers
Florist: Accents by Sage Floral design
DJ: Extreme Productions Entertainment, LLC
DJ: Music & More Entertainment DJ~MC~Lighting
Hair & Makeup: Michele Nyberg
Hair & Makeup: Lavender Salon and Blow Out Bar
Bridal & Tuxedo: La Soie Bridal
Decor & Tent Rentals: Standard Party Rentals
Specialty Linen: La Tavola Fine Linen
Calligraphy: Yolo Roots
Live Music: Tan Weddings & Events
Cake: Above & Beyond Cakes
Limo: AboutTime Limos
Hotel: Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park
Accessories: Renewable Jewels
Magazine: Real Weddings Magazine
RSVP: Please RSVP to Rachel at 916-594-9285 or Rachel.ryland@vizcayasacra
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Vizcaya.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: