Are you planning a wedding in the Sierra Foothills or beyond? Join us for the Calaveras Wedding Faire on Sunday, January 31st, from 12 – 4 p.m. at Ironstone Vineyards in Murphys!
Guess what? Admission is FREE!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win $100 worth of bridal swag from our booth at this show!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: January 31, 2016
Time: 12 – 4 p.m. Fashion show at 2 p.m.
Where: Ironstone Vineyards at 1894 Six Mile Road in Murphys.
Cost: FREE Admission. Register online here!
About: Calaveras Weddings is here to help you evaluate and find wedding professional in The Mother Lode. The Sierra Foothills is home to many amazing destinations and professionals. Find everything you need to have the perfect wedding in the Sierra Foothills or beyond.
For more information, please click here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Calaveras Wedding Faire.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: