Don’t miss One Fine Day: The Nevada City Wedding Event of 2015 THIS Sunday, March 8th, from 12 – 5 p.m. at the Miners Foundry Cultural Center in Nevada City!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Time Out Resort & Spa at our booth!
Here are the details for this great event:
When: Sunday, March 8, 2015
Time: 12 – 5 p.m.
Where: Miners Foundry Cultural Center at 325 Spring Street in Nevada City.
Cost: Tickets are $10 available online HERE, or by phone at (530) 265-5040, or in person at the Miners Foundry and BriarPatch Co-op.
About: Inspired by today’s non-traditional brides looking for unique and modern wedding ideas, One Fine Day is an interactive, playful party that showcases many of Northern California’s finest wedding purveyors and professionals and features on trend wedding ideas and concepts.
From visionary wedding planners and unique, one-of-a-kind photo booths (one is in a vintage VW bug) and photographers to florists specializing in seasonal and local flowers and caterers known for their delicious and inventive farm-to-table menus, wedding couples will find everything they need to ensure they stand out from the crowd on their special day.
The event also features pop-up workshops where attendees can learn how to create their own elaborate wedding hairstyles and floral arrangements, along with live music from the Pine Street Ramblers and DJs Shocks and Struts spinning vinyl, plus a full-bar serving signature cocktails.
One Fine Day creates a fun cocktail party environment, where a bride and entourage, can learn hair and makeup tips and tricks, meet and engage with vendors, sample food and drink, and above all gather inspiration to throw a party of a lifetime.
For more information, log on to minersfoundry.org
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of One Fine Day: The Nevada City Wedding Event.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: