Love to sip and shop? What if you could sip and shop while you plan your wedding? Sounds awesome, right?
We’ve got just the event for you! Join us for Pottery Barn‘s Wedding Party Event this Thursday, February 19th, from 6-8 p.m. at Pottery Barn Westfield Galleria in Roseville!
Stop by our table and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to House of Oliver Restaurant & Wine Bar at our table at this event.
Scroll down for all the details:
When: Thursday, February 19, 2015
Time: 6 – 8 p.m.
Where: Pottery Barn Westfield Galleria at 1151 Galleria Blvd. in Roseville
What You’ll Experience: Enjoy complimentary wine and treats while you mingle with local vendors.
RSVP: Please RSVP by calling 916-788-1440.
Want to check out photos from a previous Wedding Party Event? Click here!
For more information about Pottery Barn, log on to potterybarn.com/registry.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Pottery Barn.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: