You’re invited to a one-of-a-kind wedding experience! Don’t miss the The Big Fake Wedding this Thursday, April 11th, from 7-9 p.m., at Kimpton Sawyer Hotel in Sacramento! Will you be there?
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: April 11th, 2019
Time: 7-9 p.m.
Where: Kimpton Sawyer Hotel at 500 J Street in Sacramento
Cost: $25 HERE
What You’ll Experience: The Big Fake Wedding is a bridal show alternative in the form of a big, fake wedding. “Wedding guests” are brides- and grooms-to-be who enjoy an emotional vow renewal ceremony, a tasty cocktail-style dinner, and a dance-party reception while truly experiencing the wedding vendors in action. This event will showcase vendor’s skills in an intimate, celebratory atmosphere. So, bring your dancing shoes, your wedding party, and maybe a tissue or two.
Tickets include light bites, a signature drink, and a swag bag.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of The Big Fake Wedding.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: