Stop by this great event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win our “Besties” package which includes: $200 gift certificates to Vitality Medical Laser and Skin Clinic for facials; $200 to Sienna Restaurant – El Dorado Hills.
Here are the details:
When: Sunday, January 19, 2020
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento at 2001 Point W Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
Cost: Admission is $15. Enter code “RWM5” for $5 off HERE!
Fashion Show at 2pm
- Exclusively featuring the latest gowns from Bride To Be Couture
- Groom dance off contest and bridal bouquet toss contest
- Amazing prize giveaways
Get Pampered in our Bridal Beauty Bar
- Aimee K Makeup & Hair Design will have an amazing raffle prize and lip gloss goodies bags for all of our attending brides as well as complimentary champagne/cider and delicious strawberries.
- Let the gals at Monat Global pamper you with all of their amazing hair products and samples.
- Color Street will be on hand showing you just how beautiful your nails can be for your big day ahead with all of their pretty and fun nail sample designs.
- It Works Global and Bridal Beauty On-the-Go will also be part of this fun and
relaxing pampering area.
Food & Desserts
- Delicious food sampling by Ludy’s Catering and their friendly staff
- Decadent cupcakes from TCakes Cupcakery
- Yummy cake samples from Baker & A Black Cat
- Refreshing mocktails from the fun team at Firefly Event Staffing
- Chocolate Fountains of Sacramento featuring their dripping chocolate fountain with all of the dipping items.
Other Fun Stuff
- Complimentary tote and wedding magazine from Real Weddings Magazine, along with wedding planning magazine, The Planning Guide
- Photo Booth Keepsakes at the show
- Tons of beautiful jewelry for only $5 each at the Paparazzi booth
- Free Parking for everyone!
And so much more……
For more information, log on to For more information, log on to enchantingbridalshow.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Enchanting Bridal Show.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s wedding and bridal show event and venue open houses, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook or make sure you’ve got enough space on your phone for photos—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes (either old school in a dedicated wedding notebook or on your phone) on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!