Happy weekend, Real Weddings readers! Just a friendly reminder that the Hilton Bridal Open House is TOMORROW, April 26th, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West!
Stop by this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Fat’s Asia Bistro at our booth!
Here are the details for this great event:
When: Sunday, April 26, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Hilton Sacramento Arden West at 2200 Harvard Street in Sacramento
RSVP: Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 924-4902.
About: You’re invited to sip, taste and explore at the Hilton’s Bridal Open House! Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, dessert tasting, champagne and music.
For more information, log on to hiltonsacramentoardenwest.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Hilton Sacramento Arden West.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: